Do you desire...
To target specific areas of localized fat accumulation
To achieve a slimmer, firmer physique
A wide range of treatment areas
Proven results that don’t require any incisions
Dramatic improvements with no downtime
Target CoolSculpting® Areas
Patients love CoolSculpting® over other fat reduction procedures because there is no recovery period. Patients that undergo a CoolSculpting® procedure can immediately resume their regular activities with little visible signs of treatment. However, some patients may be required to avoid strenuous exercise routines for several days following their CoolSculpting® procedure to ensure healthy healing.
The total cost of a CoolSculpting® procedure depends on the number of treatment areas required to achieve your ideal results. Please contact our office at (858) 215-6143 for special package pricing and to schedule your CoolSculpting® consultation.
CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING.
CoolSculpting® freezes fat and doesn’t require any incisions. For this reason, CoolSculpting® is the preferred fat removal treatment by many patients. Each treatment will leave you with a more toned and firm appearance without creating an embarrassing or unsightly scar.
CoolSculpting® procedures and recovery are completely painless. Some patients might experience mild discomfort in their treatment area as a result of the cooling sensation. However, this irritation is generally mild and lasts only a few minutes.
There are no major risks or complications associated with CoolSculpting® procedures. Some patients may experience minor side effects such as redness, bruising, or swelling of the treatment area. However, these symptoms will subside within a few days and shouldn’t impede the recovery process. Some numbness of the treatment area may occur that can last for several weeks following your procedure.
• This technique can result in mild to moderate scarring in the treatment area
• A local or general anesthetic is required during the liposuction procedure
• Patients are required to take up to a week off of work in order to properly heal from their procedure
• Patients must postpone workouts for several weeks following their procedure
• CoolSculpting® doesn’t leave any visible scarring
• CoolSculpting® procedures are painless and don’t require the use of an anesthetic
• No recovery period; patients can immediately resume their regular activities
• Patients may need to limit their exercise routines for several days following their procedure
CoolSculpting® candidates should be in good health and have realistic expectations about their procedure. CoolSculpting® is designed to treat areas of stubborn fat accumulation, but it is not a weight-loss procedure. Patients should be within 15 pounds of their ideal body weight to gain the maximum benefits from the CoolSculpting® process. CoolSculpting® leaves patients with leaner, more defined contours for an enhanced appearance.