BREAST AUGMENTATIONThis procedure restores lost breast volume after pregnancy and breastfeeding, and it can even provide additional fullness to the breasts for those who desire larger breasts than they originally had. Breast augmentation also improves the shape of the breasts.
BREAST LIFTBreastfeeding can take a major toll on the perkiness of the breasts. For those who have developed sagging breasts (breast ptosis), a breast lift raises the breasts to a more youthful, attractive position.
TUMMY TUCKTummy tuck surgery removes excess fat and skin in the abdominal area to provide a more toned and flat midsection. This procedure can also tighten the abdominal muscles that often get stretched during pregnancy.
LIPOSUCTIONAfter having a child, it can be difficult to lose the weight gained during pregnancy. Areas of stubborn fat can be removed with liposuction to achieve the slender shape you desire.
Average Mommy Makeover Cost
Depending on the combination of procedures involved, the average Mommy Makeover costs between $8,000 and $20,000.
- Q. Who is a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover?
- Q. Can I have more children after getting a Mommy Makeover?
- Q. When should I undergo a Mommy Makeover?
- Q. Do I have to undergo all of the procedures involved in a Mommy Makeover?
- Q. Are all of the procedures performed during one surgery?
- Q. What type of anesthesia is used for Mommy Makeover surgery?
- Q. Will I be swollen and in a lot of pain after undergoing a Mommy Makeover?
- Q. How long before I can return to work after the procedures?
- Q. How long until I can resume my exercise regimen?
- Q. How long will the results of my Mommy Makeover last?