Butt Augmentation With Fat Transfer (Brazilian Butt Lift) in San Diego
What Does It Mean to Undergo Fat Transfer?
The Benefits of Fat Transfer
- No synthetic products; all-natural fat
- Limited incisions
- Custom-shaped buttocks
- Slims problem fat areas
Fat Transfer vs. Implants
- Fat transfer harvests fat from problem areas, which helps slim and tone the patient’s physique
- The harvesting process uses gentle liposuction to preserve the highest number of fat cells and to contour your trouble areas
- The fat is then purified for transfer
- Fat is grafted into the buttocks in even layers, which allows Dr. Pollack to custom-shape your behind to best highlight the natural curvature of your body
- The fat is injected using a specially designed needle that will result in mild, if any, scarring
- An incision is created along the lower fold of each buttock, which may result in more extensive scarring
- A silicone implant is inserted into a pocket created under the gluteal muscles
- This process may result in a noticeably augmented appearance, especially if there isn’t enough tissue to mask the implant’s edge
- While implants come in a variety of shapes, it is more difficult to achieve the custom-tailored results of fat transfer
- Due to the more invasive nature, implants require a longer recovery period
- What can I expect from my consultation with Dr. Pollack?
- Am I a good candidate for fat transfer?
- How much does a butt augmentation with fat transfer cost?
- Will insurance cover my procedure?
- How do I know if I should undergo fat transfer or receive implants as a part of my butt augmentation?
- How can I prepare for my Brazilian Butt Lift with fat transfer?
- Can I drive home after my Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How long will it take to recover from a Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What areas of my body can be used for fat harvesting?
- How long will my results last?
- Will there be any visible scarring?
- Can any other procedures be combined with my Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What are the risks of a Brazilian Butt Lift with fat transfer?
Dr. Pollack is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is dedicated to providing patients with safe and effective procedures. He has over 20 years of experience in the field of plastic surgery and looks forward to meeting you. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Pollack, please call our La Jolla practice at 858-215-6143 today.