Butt Augmentation With Fat Transfer (Brazilian Butt Lift) in San Diego
What Does It Mean to Undergo Fat Transfer?
The Benefits of Fat Transfer
- No synthetic products; all-natural fat
- Limited incisions
- Custom-shaped buttocks
- Slims problem fat areas
Fat Transfer vs. Implants
- Fat transfer harvests fat from problem areas, which helps slim and tone the patient’s physique
- The harvesting process uses gentle liposuction to preserve the highest number of fat cells and to contour your trouble areas
- The fat is then purified for transfer
- Fat is grafted into the buttocks in even layers, which allows Dr. Pollack to custom-shape your behind to best highlight the natural curvature of your body
- The fat is injected using a specially designed needle that will result in mild, if any, scarring
- An incision is created along the lower fold of each buttock, which may result in more extensive scarring
- A silicone implant is inserted into a pocket created under the gluteal muscles
- This process may result in a noticeably augmented appearance, especially if there isn’t enough tissue to mask the implant’s edge
- While implants come in a variety of shapes, it is more difficult to achieve the custom-tailored results of fat transfer
- Due to the more invasive nature, implants require a longer recovery period
- What can I expect from my consultation with Dr. Pollack?
- Am I a good candidate for fat transfer?
- How much does a butt augmentation with fat transfer cost?
- Will insurance cover my procedure?
- How do I know if I should undergo fat transfer or receive implants as a part of my butt augmentation?
- How can I prepare for my Brazilian Butt Lift with fat transfer?
- Can I drive home after my Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How long will it take to recover from a Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What areas of my body can be used for fat harvesting?
- How long will my results last?
- Will there be any visible scarring?
- Can any other procedures be combined with my Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What are the risks of a Brazilian Butt Lift with fat transfer?