Do you desire...
- To target specific areas of localized fat accumulation
- To achieve a slimmer, firmer physique
- A wide range of treatment areas
- Proven results that don’t require any incisions
- Dramatic improvements with no downtime
Target CoolSculpting® Areas
Patients love CoolSculpting® over other fat reduction procedures because there is no recovery period. Patients that undergo a CoolSculpting® procedure can immediately resume their regular activities with little visible signs of treatment. However, some patients may be required to avoid strenuous exercise routines for several days following their CoolSculpting® procedure to ensure healthy healing.
The total cost of a CoolSculpting® procedure depends on the number of treatment areas required to achieve your ideal results. Please contact our office at (858) 215-6143 for special package pricing and to schedule your CoolSculpting® consultation.
CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING.
CoolSculpting® freezes fat and doesn’t require any incisions. For this reason, CoolSculpting® is the preferred fat removal treatment by many patients. Each treatment will leave you with a more toned and firm appearance without creating an embarrassing or unsightly scar.
CoolSculpting® procedures and recovery are completely painless. Some patients might experience mild discomfort in their treatment area as a result of the cooling sensation. However, this irritation is generally mild and lasts only a few minutes.
There are no major risks or complications associated with CoolSculpting® procedures. Some patients may experience minor side effects such as redness, bruising, or swelling of the treatment area. However, these symptoms will subside within a few days and shouldn’t impede the recovery process. Some numbness of the treatment area may occur that can last for several weeks following your procedure.
• This technique can result in mild to moderate scarring in the treatment area
• A local or general anesthetic is required during the liposuction procedure
• Patients are required to take up to a week off of work in order to properly heal from their procedure
• Patients must postpone workouts for several weeks following their procedure
• CoolSculpting® doesn’t leave any visible scarring
• CoolSculpting® procedures are painless and don’t require the use of an anesthetic
• No recovery period; patients can immediately resume their regular activities
• Patients may need to limit their exercise routines for several days following their procedure
CoolSculpting® candidates should be in good health and have realistic expectations about their procedure. CoolSculpting® is designed to treat areas of stubborn fat accumulation, but it is not a weight-loss procedure. Patients should be within 15 pounds of their ideal body weight to gain the maximum benefits from the CoolSculpting® process. CoolSculpting® leaves patients with leaner, more defined contours for an enhanced appearance.
AfterPhotos courtesy of Ben Light, MD
AfterPhotos courtesy of Leyda E. Bowes, MD | (-6lbs.)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the CoolSculpting® process work?
CoolSculpting® uses Cryolipolysis® technology to freeze fat cells while preserving the health of the surrounding tissue. Over time, the damaged cells die and are then absorbed by your body. This natural removal process leaves you with a slimmer, more contoured appearance within weeks.
- Who can perform a Coolsculpting® procedure?
Many unqualified surgeons and “medi spas” will promote their CoolSculpting® procedures. However, like with any plastic surgery procedure, it is important to choose an experienced, qualified doctor that has an eye for creating amazing results. Dr. Pollack is a board-certified plastic surgeon with years of experience helping men and women achieve their ideal appearances.
- How long does a CoolSculpting® procedure take?
The length of each CoolSculpting® procedure is dependent on the size of the treatment area. On average, most procedures last one hour.
- How soon will my results become visible?
Some patients will begin to notice an improvement in their physique within a couple days of their treatment. However, most patients will notice a gradual improvement in their appearance over several weeks as the body eliminates the destroyed fat cells.
- How many treatments are required to achieve my ideal results?
Most patients require multiple treatments to achieve their ideal results. The number of treatments you require will depend on the size of the treatment areas and your body’s natural composition.
- How long will my results last?
Patients that maintain a healthy lifestyle and stable weight should have results that last them years. CoolSculpting® doesn’t prevent future fat accumulation, but new fat that does form is more likely to be evenly spread throughout the body.
Our expert Coolsculpting technicians attended Coolsculpting University,
an advanced training program. The three day workshop included scientific teaching, hands-on application, as well as tips and tricks to make your treatment exceptional.
How Can We Help?
"*" indicates required fields
Dr. Pollack is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is dedicated to providing patients with safe and effective procedures. He has over 20 years of experience in the field of plastic surgery and looks forward to meeting you. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Pollack, please call our La Jolla practice at 858-215-6143 today.