Tummy Tuck in San Diego
What Can a Tummy Tuck Achieve?
- A flatter belly
- A firmer abdomen
- A toned appearance
- A slimmer waist
- Restoration of your pre-pregnancy appearance
- Increased confidence and satisfaction with your body
Why Do Patients Choose Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Pregnancy has left you with loose abdominal muscles and the appearance of a belly pooch.
Recent weight loss has resulted in an excess of irritating, unattractive abdominal skin.
The natural aging process has caused laxity in the abdominal area, and you wish to restore a more youthful appearance.
Natural diet and exercise have ceased to provide you with the toned and defined results you desire.
Full Tummy Tuck
• Suitable for most women following pregnancy
• An incision is placed low on the abdomen along the top of the pubic hairline, and a secondary incision is placed around the navel
• Skin is separated from the abdominal muscles, and excess tissue is removed
• Loose abdominal muscles are tightened to restore the contour of the abdomen
Mini Tummy Tuck
• A single incision is placed low on the abdomen just above the pubic area that runs from hip to hip
• The mini tummy tuck is focused on muscle tightening and improves minor skin laxity below the belly button
How Should I Prepare for My Tummy Tuck?
Before your surgery, you should have a clear idea of what you wish to achieve through your tummy tuck surgery. During your consultation, you and Dr. Pollack will discuss your aesthetic goals. It is important to know your ideal aesthetic outcome so both you and Dr. Pollack understand what to expect for your surgery to ensure results that meet your expectations.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tummy Tuck Surgery
- What type of anesthesia is used during tummy tuck surgery?
- How will I feel following my tummy tuck surgery?
- How long will my recovery take?
- What should I expect from tummy tuck scars?
- What are the possible complications following tummy tuck surgery?
- How much does tummy tuck surgery cost in San Diego?
- Can I combine other procedures with my tummy tuck?
- Will I lose weight with a tummy tuck?
- Can a tummy tuck help with ventral hernia repair?
- Does Dr. Pollack offer tummy tuck before and after photos?
Dr. Pollack is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is dedicated to providing patients with safe and effective procedures. He has over 20 years of experience in the field of plastic surgery and looks forward to meeting you. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Pollack, please call our La Jolla practice at 858-215-6143 today.
Dr. Pollack would be pleased to help you determine the procedure that will best meet your needs. During a consultation at his La Jolla location, Dr. Pollack will assess your health history, your area(s) of concern, and your desires for the procedure to ensure you will be satisfied with your results.Schedule A Consultation
4510 Executive Drive Suite 201
San Diego, CA 92121