Do you desire...
A flatter belly
A firmer abdomen
A toned appearance
A slimmer waist
Restoration of your pre-pregnancy appearance
Increased confidence and satisfaction with your body
Reasons for a Tummy Tuck
Pregnancy has left you with loose abdominal muscles and the appearance of a belly pooch.
Recent weight loss has resulted in an excess of irritating, unattractive abdominal skin.
The natural aging process has caused laxity in the abdominal area, and you wish to restore a more youthful appearance.
Natural diet and exercise have ceased to provide you with the toned and defined results you desire.
Full Tummy Tuck
• Suitable for most women following pregnancy
• An incision is placed low on the abdomen along the top of the pubic hairline, and a secondary incision is placed around the navel
• Skin is separated from the abdominal muscles, and excess tissue is removed
• Loose abdominal muscles are tightened to restore the contour of the abdomen
Mini Tummy Tuck
• A single incision is placed low on the abdomen just above the pubic area that runs from hip to hip
• The mini tummy tuck is focused on muscle tightening and improves minor skin laxity below the belly button
Prepare for Your Surgery
Before your surgery, you should have a clear idea of what you wish to achieve through your tummy tuck surgery. During your consultation, you and Dr. Pollack will discuss your aesthetic goals. It is important to know your ideal aesthetic outcome so both you and Dr. Pollack understand what to expect for your surgery to ensure results that meet your expectations.