Do you desire...
Better defined breasts
More balanced body proportions
A more voluptuous figure
More symmetrical breasts
Rejuvenated, pre-pregnancy breasts
A wider variety of shirt, dress, and swimsuit options
Increased confidence and satisfaction with your body
surgery with Dr. Pollack in San Diego may be the right choice for you.
Breast Augmentation Techniques
Breast augmentation involves the insertion of implants into a pocket that has been created under the breast tissue to add volume and fullness to your breasts.
Dr. Pollack uses either a periareolar incision (around the nipple) or inframammary incision (along the lower breast crease) to insert the implant.
Dr. Pollack will usually place implants in pockets that have been created under the muscle because this provides the most natural-looking breasts.
However, some patients prefer to have their implants placed over the pectoral muscle and under the glandular tissue to achieve their aesthetic desires.
Dr. Pollack expertly dissects the breast pocket to ensure results with the best symmetry, shape, and cleavage.
• FDA approved for women 22 years or older
• Provides a more natural looking and feeling breast
• Less prone to visible ripples or wrinkles
• Implant ruptures or leaks are not as easily detectable
• FDA approved for women 18 years or older
• Utilizes a smaller incision since it is inserted empty and filled in the pocket
• Implant ruptures are more readily identifiable
• Saline implants are more prone to visible deformities like wrinkling
Prepare for Your Surgery
Before your surgery, you should have a clear idea of what you wish to achieve through your breast augmentation. During your consultation, you and Dr. Pollack will discuss your aesthetic goals. Dr. Pollack offers 3-D imaging which allows you to view your own torso with different sizes and shapes of implants. This will help you decide whether you desire more modest, natural-appearing breasts or large, attention-grabbing breasts. It is important to know your aesthetic goals so both you and Dr. Pollack understand what to expect for your surgery to ensure results that meet your expectations.