Breast Augmentation in San Diego
Small, poorly defined breasts can impact the balance of your body’s proportions as well as your confidence. As the most popular cosmetic surgery, breast augmentation provides hundreds of thousands of women with beautiful, spectacular results every year. Women choose breast augmentation with Dr. Pollack in San Diego to increase the size of their breasts, enhance their cleavage, and reshape undefined breasts. If you lack satisfaction and confidence in your appearance because of your small breasts, then breast augmentation surgery may be the right choice for you.
Do you desire...
- Larger breasts
- Enhanced cleavage
- Better defined breasts
- More balanced body proportions
- A more voluptuous figure
- More symmetrical breasts
- Rejuvenated, pre-pregnancy breasts
- A wider variety of shirt, dress, and swimsuit options
- Increased confidence and satisfaction with your body
If you lack satisfaction and confidence in your appearance because of your small breasts, then breast augmentation
surgery with Dr. Pollack in San Diego may be the right choice for you.
Schedule a Consultation
Breast Augmentation Techniques
Breast augmentation involves the insertion of implants into a pocket that has been created under the breast tissue to add volume and fullness to your breasts.
Dr. Pollack uses either a periareolar incision (around the nipple) or inframammary incision (along the lower breast crease) to insert the implant.
• These incision techniques result in minimal scarring and allow for the most accurate placement of your implants for more consistent results.
Dr. Pollack will usually place implants in pockets that have been created under the muscle because this provides the most natural-looking breasts.
However, some patients prefer to have their implants placed over the pectoral muscle and under the glandular tissue to achieve their aesthetic desires.
Dr. Pollack expertly dissects the breast pocket to ensure results with the best symmetry, shape, and cleavage.
• FDA approved for women 22 years or older
• Provides a more natural looking and feeling breast
• Less prone to visible ripples or wrinkles
• Implant ruptures or leaks are not as easily detectable
• FDA approved for women 18 years or older
• Utilizes a smaller incision since it is inserted empty and filled in the pocket
• Implant ruptures are more readily identifiable
• Saline implants are more prone to visible deformities like wrinkling
Prepare for Your Surgery
Before your surgery, you should have a clear idea of what you wish to achieve through your breast augmentation. During your consultation, you and Dr. Pollack will discuss your aesthetic goals to help you decide whether you desire more modest, natural-appearing breasts or large, attention-grabbing breasts. It is important to know your aesthetic goals so both you and Dr. Pollack understand what to expect for your surgery to ensure results that meet your expectations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of anesthesia is used during breast augmentation?
- How will I feel following my breast augmentation?
- How long will my recovery take?
- What are the possible complications following breast augmentation?
- What size breast implants should I get?
- What happens if I want to remove my breast implants?
- Why would I replace my breast implants?
- What other procedures can I combine with a breast augmentation?
- What is the cost of a breast augmentation?